[VIDEO] Obama: ‘I’m Concerned About a Nuke Being Detonated in Manhattan’Posted: March 25, 2014
I saw this press conference, early this morning. A few things stood out. One, the Dutch press was blunt and direct, asking the U.S. President uncomfortable questions. More than we see here. No softballs. Two, Obama talked too much, long, meandering, answers. And three, he was on the defensive, for the entire press conference.
“With respect to Mr. Romney’s assertion that Russia is our number one geopolitical foe, the truth of the matter is that America has a whole lot of challenges…”
He goes in circles for a long time, barely making sense.
“So my response then continues to be what I believe today, which is: Russia’s actions are a problem. They don’t pose the number one national security threat to the United States. I continue to be much more concerned when it comes to our security with the prospect of a nuclear weapon going off in Manhattan.”
- Obama: I’m Concerned About A Loose Nuke Being Detonated In Manhattan (newswatch.us)
- Obama: I’m Concerned About a Loose Nuke Being Detonated in Manhattan (gyggrey.wordpress.com)
- OBAMA: I’m Concerned About a LOOSE NUKE BEING DETONATED IN MANHATTAN [VIDEO] (secretsofthefed.com)
- Obama more worried about NYC nuke (politico.com)
- Obama: Russia is a ‘regional power.’ Nuke in Manhattan is a bigger threat. (washingtonpost.com)
- Obama’s top fear is Manhattan getting nuked (redalertpolitics.com)
- Obama’s worry: A nuke in Manhattan (usatoday.com)