Mainstream Media Runs Away from Democratic Chinatown Gangster/Gun-Controller StoryPosted: March 29, 2014
Was it Andrew Breitbart who coined “Democrat Media Complex“? [See James Taranto’s October 2009 article] When I first heard it I thought it was funny in a combative, mock-paranoid, anti-establishment, new media champion sort of way. Now I realize, it wasn’t meant to be funny. Jonah Goldberg’s column is about the lack of coverage (see below) We promise to cover Leland Lee abundantly in the coming weeks.
Leland Yee should be making national headlines…arrested on Wednesday by the Justice Department for wire fraud, corruption, and his alleged involvement in illegal gun deal between Chinatown gangsters and Islamist militants.
“Being a Democrat — even (or perhaps especially) a disgraced Democrat — comes with a lot of perks.”
And while he has been trying to put automatic weapons and shoulder-fired missile launchers into the hands of criminals, Yee was also an extremely vocal gun-control advocate whose mission was to take guns away from law-abiding citizens.
“The New York Times offered only one blurb of less than 200 words on Yee’s corruption charges.”
- Calif. suspends sen. over corruption (therebel.org)
- Corruption, Hypocrisy and Scandal, Oh My! (qmbarque.com)
- Friday Night Links (legalinsurrection.com)
- California Sen. Leland Yee Accused Of Corruption (newsy.com)
- California State Senator Arrested on Charges of Bribery and Corruption (theloveoftech.wordpress.com)
- Feds: Shrimp Boy Runs Chinatown Underworld In San Francisco (bitterqueen.typepad.com)
- California state senate votes to suspend 3 politicians involved in corruption cases (upi.com)
- FBI sting cracks reformed image cultivated by ex-gangster ‘Shrimp Boy’ Chow (sacbee.com)
- Criminal Complaint Alleges Leland Yee Used Campaign Money In Arms Deal (sfist.com)