Malkin: The Meltdown of the Obama GenderhawksPosted: April 9, 2014 | |
They protest male/female imbalances everywhere except in their own workplace.
Go, Michelle, go, you go girl!
At MichelleMalkin.com, and our favorite hangout NRO, Michelle Malkin writes: I have created a new species designation for female Democrats who play hypocritical gender politics on behalf of Barack Obama. They’re genderhawks.
You remember the term “chickenhawk,” don’t you? During the Bush years, anti-war activists and journalists hurled the ad hominem epithet at anyone who supported military action against our enemies but hadn’t personally served.
I say let’s give ‘em a dose of their own tactical medicine.
Genderhawks are feminist chickenhawks. They demand “equal pay” for women, practice militant identity politics based on chromosomes, and purport to wage an all-out government war on gender inequity. Yet, they personally refuse to hold themselves and their lousy male bosses accountable for their own gender-based failures and delinquencies.
Meet genderhawk Jennifer Palmieri. The Clinton-administration veteran faithfully defended a lecherous philanderer-in-chief against what his sexist operatives called “bimbo eruptions.” Then she served as spokeswoman for adulterous crapweasel John Edwards. Now, she is Obama’s communications flack and chief social-media gender warrior. On Tuesday, which Team Obama and its feminist pals dubbed “Equal Pay Day,” Palmieri took to Twitter to call out the sexist White House press corps:
“Love all these guys, but note that 6 of 7 news orgs in front row sent men to ask @presssec abt the problem of gender pay inequity,” Palmieri tweeted.
Oooh. Get it? Palmieri was womansplaining, gender-shaming and upside-the-head-smacking the mainstream media for sending tone-deaf men to ask aboutwomen’s issues. She really zapped and zinged ‘em, didn’t she?!
Well, only in her Beltway bubble-wrapped head.
Palmieri humiliated just one person: herself. In her faux-minist fog, she forgot that her own boss, the president, is a man. His vice president is a man. Their labor secretary is a man. In fact, 12 of 15 Obama cabinet members are dastardly men. And White House press secretary Jay Carney, sent by her male managers to answer questions about gender equity from the men Palmieri deemed insufficiently sensitive to women’s issues, is a man….(read more)
— Michelle Malkin is the author of Culture of Corruption: Obama and His Team of Tax Cheats, Crooks & Cronies. Her e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2014 Creators.com
- Larwyn’s Linx: Government Power and Evil (directorblue.blogspot.com)
- ‘Shots fired’! Fox News’ Ed Henry gloriously zings WH on gender card nonsense (twitchy.com)
- Palmieri: Obama dissed Carney beard (politico.com)
- White House Defends Gender Pay Disparity By Mocking Men Reporters (onenewspage.us)
- Fox’s Ed Henry successfully trolls White House over female wage gap hypocrisy [VIDEO] (dailycaller.com)
- Obama Flacks Whack White House Press Corps for Pushback on Pay Gap Claims (newsbusters.org)
- Democrats Need To Clean Their Own House On Gender Pay Inequality (lonelyconservative.com)
- The Meltdown of the Obama Genderhawks (dailybrowse.wordpress.com)
- The meltdown of the Obama genderhawks (michellemalkin.com)