[VIDEO] ‘Groundhog Day’ Alzheimer’s Remix: All 134 Times Harry Reid Has Mentioned the Koch Brothers on the Senate FloorPosted: April 11, 2014
The Senate Majority Leader has gone to incredible lengths to demonize a pair of anti-cancer philanthropist brothers named Charles and David Koch, to the extent that he’s mentioned them 134 times in a series of strange diatribes on the Senate floor.
Nearly all of those mentions have occurred since Feb. 26, when he first went off on the Kochs as an unsubtle means of rallying support for the flailing Democratic Party’s hopes to retain a majority.
- Got Obsession, Harry? Watch Reid Mention ‘Koch Brothers’ 134 Times on Senate Floor (ijreview.com)
- Video: Did You Know Harry Reid Has A Koch Addiction? (teapartyeconomist.com)
- Raging Hypocrite Harry Reid Took Money From Koch Lobbyist (patdollard.com)
- Too Funny: Harry Reid Took Campaign Donation From Koch Brothers Lobbyist… (weaselzippers.us)
- Hypocrite of the Year: Koch-Hater Harry Reid Took Money From Koch Lobbyist (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Who is Really “Addicted to Koch” (theuniversalspectator.wordpress.com)
- Harry Reid really hates the Koch Brothers. Here’s why. (washingtonpost.com)
- Harry Reid Flagrantly Violating Senate Rules With Koch Brother Attacks On Senate.gov Website… (weaselzippers.us)
- Sen. Joe Manchin criticizes Harry Reid’s attacks on Koch brothers (legalinsurrection.com)
- The genius of Harry Reid’s Koch habit (thesecularjurist.wordpress.com)