[VIDEO] News Anchor Powers Her Way Through Story About ‘Lab Grown Vaginas’Posted: April 12, 2014
“That was a tough story for me to read, I just wanted you to know that.”
“Lab-grown vaginas.” I defy you not to giggle just a little at that. And yes, it’s a real thing, lab-grown vaginal organs were successfully implanted in four teenage girls. A big victory for science! But a very awkward story to cover on the local news. WGN Morning News anchor Robin Baumgarten did her best to power through the story, keeping a straight face as she did a report where the word vagina was used twice.
After the brief report, she remarked, “That was a tough story for me to read, I just wanted you to know that.” In came co-anchor Larry Potash, cracking wise and asking her if saying “coochie-coo” would have made it easier to get through.
When Baumgarten remarked how how “odd” the story was, Potash responded, “I just did a story about the Wig and Penis.”
- Robin awkwardly reads her way through lab-grown vagina story (morningnews.wgntv.com)
- Lab grown vagina for those with out it (healthgallery.wordpress.com)
- News Anchor Caught Off Guard By Lab-Grown Vaginas: ‘That Was A Tough Story For Me To Read’ (VIDEO) (stunningguidance.wordpress.com)
- News Anchor Caught Off Guard By Lab-Grown Vaginas: ‘That Was A Tough Story For Me To Read’ (VIDEO) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Doctors implant lab-grown vaginas (wnd.com)
- Bio-engineered vaginas grown from patients’ own cells (gizmag.com)
- Doctors implant lab-grown vagina #regenerative medicine (stoweboyd.com)
- Vaginas grown in labs successfully implanted into girls with rare disorder (theguardian.com)