Jackass Quote of the Week: Former Arizona Sheriff Threatens to Use Women as Human Shields During Bundy Ranch StandoffPosted: April 14, 2014
“We were actually strategizing to put all the women up at the front. If they are going to start shooting, it’s going to be women that are going to be televised all across the world getting shot by these rogue federal officers.”
Who is this “we”, I wonder? “We” were “actually strategizing?” When hatching this brilliant idea, were any of the actual women involved consulted? Did his group agree on this “strategy”? Highly doubtful. I suspect Richard Mack was “strategizing” out of his ass, in front of a TV camera, on his own.
What would be televised, is Mack leading his group of “Patriots” into a permeant cloud of shame, colossal public humiliation, an act of cowardice and dishonor from which his movement would never recover. Hiding behind women? That sounds more like something some extremist moron from the far Left would do.
Former Arizona Sheriff Richard Mack revealed on Monday that he and other organizers who traveled to Clark County, Nev., to support Cliven Bundy during his land dispute with the feds planned to put women on the front lines in case the “rogue federal officers” started shooting.
Mack made the chilling revelation on Fox News’ “The Real Story” Monday, two days after the tense standoff between Bundy and the federal government came to a peaceful end.
Mack apparently identifies with the Tea Party and claims to have spoken at numerous rallies. He also appeared on MSNBC’s “Hardball” with host Chris Matthews to promote the movement.
Mack was elected as Graham County sheriff in 1988 and he served two terms until 1997. The former sheriff also reportedly fought against the so-called “Brady Bill,” a 1993 gun control law that instituted federal background checks on firearms purchasers in the United States.
“Mack has been a consultant on numerous cases regarding police abuse, brutality, and other misconduct by public officials. He has joined with other members of the law enforcement community to speak out in favor of drug policy reform,” according to his website.
The fight between Bundy and the Bureau of Land Management widened into a debate about states’ rights and federal land-use policy. Bundy does not recognize federal authority on land he insists belongs to Nevada…(read more)
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation (washingtontimes.com)
- Is Bundy Ranch Standoff a Warm-up? (patriotupdate.com)
- The People vs. BLM: Liberty defeats govt. tyranny as feds release all cattle at Bundy Ranch (familysurvivalprotocol.com)
- BLM Flip Flops: “No Deal” on Dropping Actions Against #BundyRanch (redflagnews.com)
- Sheriff Mack, CSPOA, Oathkeepers, State Legislators & America Stands with Cliven Bundy | Dave Hodges â The Common Sense Show (gyggrey.wordpress.com)
- Sheriff Mack Responds Federal Terrorism At Bundy Ranch (youviewed.com)
- Anonymous DHS whistleblower alleges Bundy Ranch surrender was a “strategical ploy” (thatrandomcandidate.com)
- Bundy Ranch Armed Standoff First Hand Account (theburningplatform.com)
- Bundy Ranch Armed Standoff. First Hand Account. DP Original. (dailypaul.com)
- BREAKING: Militia Arrives at Bundy Ranch (libertyfederation.com)