Why are Liberals Afraid of Black Conservatives?Posted: April 15, 2014
Wayne Dupree writes: Frederick Douglass and Harriet Tubman are heros. Their strength and conviction to free blacks from slavery are a testament to what happens when individuals think more of their community than themselves and are willing to risk everything for a cause greater than themselves.
In comparison, modern black “leaders” like Jesse Jackson Jr. and Al Sharpton are tiny and self-serving. They don’t serve black Americans or champion freedom and liberty for all. They champion liberal politics and ideology, and that’s odd; liberals want to see blacks tucked neatly into the roles of their design.
Liberals can’t abide a black person who leaves the black plantation of poverty and handouts to stand on his own two feet; they treat with contempt a black man who turns his back on their free money to work hard to make a good life for himself and his family. How dare these dissidents show the black community what they can do with their lives if they walk away from poverty and work to better themselves?
Too many liberals think they have the black race all sewed up, and it just paralyzes them to hear of black conservatives.
What they hate is that there are thousands of conservative blacks continuing to talk, continuing to make noise, continuing to be rebels against the liberal plantation that is the Democratic Party.
Progressive liberals think of themselves as magicians: They can reach into a deck of cards, and pull out the race card every time, almost without consequences.
Be advised, there are lot of black conservatives. The “main street media” have done all they can to not give them a voice or to let them be heard. They try as hard as they can not to mention the existence of black conservatives at all, unless it is to take the opportunity to denigrate them.
I know this from personal experience.
Liberals seem to want all people of color to march in lock step like good, obedient and happy little workers so they can claim us as their field of supporters. We see nothing but inaction after the promises turn out to be empty. They groom us to vote for them, then turn their backs on us and expect us to sit there and wait for them to show us that love again. And like an abused spouse, we sit and take it, defend them, tell everyone that they really love us and protect us from the nasty conservatives.
Let’s be honest for a change. Black liberal voters do not have a clue that it is the Democrats who keep them in “social welfare hell”; their promises are delievered not with opportunity, but with a social welfare check…(read more)
- Alan Dershowitz Admits the Extreme Left Hates Jews (godfatherpolitics.com)
- Liberals have Well-Oiled Propaganda Machine Tuned to Destroy any Black who doesn’t stay on Plantation (newsninja2012.com)
- A Glimpse into the Political Future: Jonathan Chait’s Advance Apologia for the Democrats’ Defeat in November (punditfromanotherplanet.com)
- Here Come the Closet Black Conservatives (johnmalcolm.me)
- Here Come the Closet Black Conservatives (americanthinker.com)
- African-American Democrat Becomes Staunch Republican (thecollegefix.com)
- The 12 Unspoken Rules For Being A Liberal (theminorityreportblog.com)
- Williams: A Necessary Discussion on Race (drudge.com)