EXCLUSIVE: Feds, Shocked by Sales of Captive Children in Vending Machines, Investigate Criminal Child Trafficking RingPosted: April 16, 2014
An undercover investigation reveals a lucrative child trafficking operation in the American heartland. Hotel chains, bowling alleys, shopping malls, and bingo parlors, all appearing as legitimate businesses, all found to be involved in this alarming new trend: illegally dispensing captive toddlers from vending machines, for profit.
According to the FBI report, leaked to punditfromanotherplanet’s news tip line, agents learned that healthy young white male toddlers are highly prized, with vending machine locations targeted to affluent childless couples in middle America.
“We assigned undercover agents to purchase toddlers from vending machines in several states, before we closed in, and made arrests. The scale of the operation is unprecedented, we were shocked by what we found.”
— Special Agent Daniel McGuffin
Sales of white female toddlers, too, racked up record profits for the criminal trafficking ring, while profits from the sales of minority children showed disappointing growth in three consecutive quarters, attributed to low consumer demand.
“We’ve been trying to have a baby for years, but couldn’t. When we won little Jason, and two stuffed bears, from the machine, we were so happy, it felt like we were in Vegas.”
— Bowling alley customer Susan Sebastian, in a statement to local police
The report reveals details of kidnappers holding captured toddlers in vans, then loading them into vending machines, paying fees to the business owner, and employing hundreds of child-snatchers, operating in cells.
The criminal ring was first discovered when a van was illegally parked outside a pool hall in Kansas. When a local law enforcement official confronted the driver, asking to see identification, the driver attempted to flee the scene, but was captured and held for questioning. That’s when the officer spotted a group of children packed a storage compartment inside the van, surrounded by stuffed toys.
- Another Toddler ends up in Bear-Claw Toy Vending Machine (americanlivewire.com)
- Missing 3-Year-Old Found Inside Bowling Alley Vending Machine (breitbart.com)
- Missing three-year-old ‘found in arcade claw machine’ (itv.com)
- Missing toddler found inside arcade claw machine (cbs12.com)
- Toddler runs away from home, found stuck inside claw machine playing with toys (metro.co.uk)
- First Marijuana Vending Machine Unveiled In Colorado (ubergizmo.com)
- MTA warns of MetroCard vending machine scams (metro.us)
- Missing 3-Year-Old Found Inside Bowling Alley Vending Machine (thenewsdoctors.com)
- Colorado Gets It’s First Marijuana Vending Machine (ksfm.cbslocal.com)
- Child Safe After Climbing into Claw Machine (1011now.com)