Obama: Democrats Should ‘Forcefully Defend’ Obamacare (and Watch in Helpless Horror as Voters “Forcefully Reject” it)Posted: April 17, 2014 | |
Except during the 2008 Presidential campaign, when Obama projected a seductive, false image of a pragmatic, hopeful, rational candidate, promising to unite a divided nation, Obama has governed on one principle: destroy the Republican party. Anyone who disagrees can go screw themselves. Even if it means sacrificing fellow Democrats along the way, fully at ease Abusing executive power in order to achieve a partisan political agenda, and masquerading as an egalitarian, while governing as an elitist. So it’s no surprise that as President, he makes no effort to hide his deep, unwavering contempt for his opposition. And contempt for half of the population of the country he was elected to lead.
“Democrats should forcefully defend and be proud of the fact that millions of people . . . we’re helping, because of something we did.”
He also said that Republicans are going through “stages of grief” over Obamacare.
“Anger, denial, and all that stuff — we’re not at acceptance yet.”
After five years, the president’s health care agenda is as unwelcome and unpopular that it was the day it was signed. No matter how many speeches, no matter how many Democrat seats must be sacrificed. Clearly, the president is suffering from anger, denial, and all that stuff.
source: The Corner
- Defend ‘Obamacare’ unabashedly, some Democrats say (news.yahoo.com)
- Obama Wants Political Lying To Be Legal (conservativebyte.com)
- With new leader for Obamacare, White House shifts to election mode (reuters.com)
- Is Obama Cooking the Census Books for Obamacare? (marketsanity.com)
- Howard Dean: Republicans in “Deep Trouble” For Opposing Obamacare (realclearpolitics.com)
- 2014 midterms: What’s at stake (ksat.com)
- Defend ‘Obamacare’ unabashedly, some Democrats say (thenewstribune.com)