White House: Fox in the Henhouse? Michelle’s Garden’s Unwelcome VisitorPosted: April 18, 2014
The Secret Service won’t give any details about how often the fox trips the White House’s obviously sophisticated security alarms, but rest assured, officials say, they’re watching.
President Obama was apparently “stunned” to see the fox roaming freely down the oft-photographed White House colonnade, home to the world’s shortest, but most dramatic, outdoor strolls.
The bushy-tailed visitor first made his appearance at the White House just before the October government shutdown, the Journal’s Carol Lee reports.
As Michelle Obama’s garden sat unattended during the shutdown, the fox “tore” through it.
Of course, that can’t stand.
- See the T-shirt the Chinese reportedly hid from Michelle Obama (twitchy.com)
- Good News: Michelle Able To Keep Taxpayer Cost Of Ireland Junket Under $10 Million (ijreview.com)
- Shutdown Casualty? Michelle Obama Disappears (whitehousedossier.com)
- Sebelius replacement was responsible for closing WWII Memorial to Vets during Shutdown (grumpyelder.com)
- The White House Squirrels Won the Shutdown (nymag.com)
- For First Time During Obama Presidency, Majority of Democrats Have Unfavorable View of Federal Government (nation.foxnews.com)
- Michelle Obama’s White House garden a weed-filled wreck, victim of shutdown (voices.suntimes.com)
- Documents Show Taxpayers Shelled Out Nearly $8 Million For Mooch And Her Entourage To Go To Ireland… (weaselzippers.us)
- THIS is why you pay your Tax? Taxpayers spent $1.4 billion on Obama family last year, perks questioned in new book (deadlinelive.info)
- Fox Allowed To Roam Freely On The White House Lawn Due To Government Shutdown (geekosystem.com)