[VIDEO] Bill O’Reilly to Bundy Supporter: Whats the Difference Between Bundy and Occupy Wall Street?Posted: April 23, 2014
Bill O’Reilly took on a militia leader Tuesday night supporting Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy and asked him a very blunt question: what’s the difference between Bundy supporters and Occupy Wall Street? Scott Shaw acknowledged that Bundy broke the law, but said Bundy should stick to his convictions.
O’Reilly suggested the government put a lean on the land for when he dies, which Shaw thought was a reasonable solution. He said he’s not comfortable with the government’s overreaction to the situation in Nevada, telling O’Reilly, “We’re only a nation of laws when it suits our federal overlords.”
O’Reilly then asked the big question: “What’s the difference between Mr. Bundy and the Occupy Wall Street crew?” Shaw said that unlike OWS, Bundy is actually “providing a service to the nation.” O’Reilly shot back, “But they’re both dissenting against what they feel is an oppressive system.” Shaw said no one’s destroyed property or been arrested in Nevada, unlike what’s happened with some Occupy groups.
- ‘BundyFest’ Shows Progressives Flipping Their Own Anti-Oppression Script To Insult Cliven Bundy (personalliberty.com)
- BundyFest Might Be the Best Idea Ever (thedailybanter.com)
- Cliven Bundy Lied About His Family’s ‘Ancestral Rights’ – And Fox News Let Him (newshounds.us)
- Apocalypse Cow! Jon Stewart Rips Sean Hannity Over Bundy Ranch Dispute (huffingtonpost.com)
- Jon Stewart Tears Apart Sean Hannity’s Idiotic Defense Of Welfare Rancher Cliven Bundy (politicususa.com)
- Bundyfest!: Burning Man guy to hold month-long music fest across from Cliven Bundy’s Ranch (deathandtaxesmag.com)