Black Bong Water for the 21st Century Connoisseur: Marijuana Infused CoffeePosted: June 4, 2014 | |
DC News FOX 5 reports: A new product promises drinkers a jolt of something extra than your daily dose of caffeine.
Washington state based Mirth Provisions plans to release a cannabis-infused cold-brew coffee called “Legal,” as the new product will only be available in markets where marijuana is legal.
Creator Adam Stites told My Northwest that each bottle will contain about 20 milligrams of THC, enough to create “an alert, creative, high,” but not too much as to make it an unpleasant experience, “especially for people that are just getting into marijuana.”
On the company website, Mirth Provisions proclaims their coffee is “ mighty refreshing poured over ice or just sipped straight from the bottle. Knock one back with your compadres and take on the day with a smooth buzz and a grin a mile wide.”
Mirth, which was founded by Stites, also plans to offer sparkling, cannabis infused sodas that come in fruit flavors like cherry and pomegranate…(read more)
- There’s A MARIJUANA COFFE That Really Lets You ‘Wake And Bake’ (secretsofthefed.com)
- Marijuana and coffee are coming together to perk up Washington (theweek.com)
- Budding marijuana business gives new meaning to coffee pot (mynorthwest.com)
- Pot-infused coffee makes debut in Washington state (therebel.org)
- UPDATE: 100+ Overdose on Synthetic Marijuana in Texas in 5 Days (punditfromanotherplanet.com)
- Wash., RI, Vt. governors petition feds to reclassify marijuana (dailycaller.com)