[VIDEO] The Cool Whip Presidency: For a Supposedly ‘Whipped-Up’ Controversy, Bergdahl Concerns Remarkably BipartisanPosted: June 5, 2014
George Will on Thursday’s Special Report.
“…a recurring theme in his presidency, which is there’s no such thing as honest, intelligent disagreement with him…”
Will couldn’t help but note that it isn’t solely Republican lawmakers taking issue with the conditions of the trade.
“If this is ‘whipped up,’ the project of whipping it up is remarkably bipartisan.”
Will said, pointing to concerns raised by West Virginia’s two Democratic senators, Joe Manchin and Jay Rockefeller. Senate Intelligence Committee chairwoman Dianne Feinstein, a Democrat from California, has also spoken out about the White House’s handling of the situation…(read more)
- Obama ignores bipartisan criticism of Bergdahl trade, vows “absolutely no apologies” (EndtheLie.com)
- ‘Completely deranged’: Obama says Bergdahl concerns just ‘whipped-up’ controversy (twitchy.com)
- Senators say briefing does little to answer Bergdahl deal questions (foxnews.com)
- Dem Diane Feinstein: Obama Broke the Law With Bergdahl Prisoner Exchange (1800politics.com)
- Obama: ‘No apologies’ on Bergdahl deal (politico.com)
- Democrat Dianne Feinstein: Obama Broke The Law With Bergdahl Swap (conservativeread.com)