[VIDEO] Anti-Civil Rights: President Obama Praises Australia’s Gun ConfiscationPosted: June 10, 2014
Couple of decades ago, Australia had a mass shooting, similar to Columbine or Newtown. And Australia just said, well, that’s it, we’re not doing, we’re not seeing that again, and basically imposed very severe, tough gun laws, and they haven’t had a mass shooting since.
Our levels of gun violence are off the charts. There’s no advanced, developed country that would put up with this.
In other words, the president of the United States just praised a government for forcefully removing all semi-automatic firearms (i.e. a remarkable number of the guns in America and the majority of those sold today) from its citizenry.
Let me be clear, as Obama likes to say: You simply cannot praise Australia’s gun-laws without praising the country’s mass confiscation program. That is Australia’s law. When the Left says that we should respond to shootings as Australia did, they don’t mean that we should institute background checks on private sales; they mean that they we should ban and confiscate guns. No amount of wooly words can change this. Again, one doesn’t bring up countries that have confiscated firearms as a shining example unless one wishes to push the conversation toward confiscation…(read more)
- Breaking: Liberal Democrat Introduces Federal Bill to Confiscate Guns (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Feinstein Introduces New Federal Bill to Confiscate Guns if Snitches Feel Unsafe (deadcitizensrightssociety.wordpress.com)
- After Latest Mass Shooting, Sen. Feinstein & Co. Launch “The Pause for Safety Act” to Confiscate Guns (sgtreport.com)
- Feinstein and Boxer Introduce Bill to Rat Out a Family Member With a Firearm (tomfernandez28.com)
- Feinstein Introduces New Federal Bill to Confiscate Guns if Snitches Feel Unsafe (fromthetrenchesworldreport.com)