Immigration Wave At The Texas Border: Intentional, Manufactured, Orchestrated CrisisPosted: June 15, 2014 | |
Immigration: As an unprecedented wave of undocumented children from Central America spills over our Texas border, a veteran lawmen’s organization has declared it an “orchestrated” event. If so, who benefits?
To date, there hasn’t been a word from the White House or its agencies urging families in Honduras, Guatemala or El Salvador not to send their children alone through Mexico’s merciless badlands infested with cartel criminals to reach the U.S. There’s some Twitter activity and little else.
“There will be many who dismiss concerns about an orchestrated campaign. But the signs are everywhere.”
But the newspapers and television stations throughout Central America are falsely reporting that amnesty will be theirs if they can just make it through the Mexican obstacle course — and that the time to do it is now.
“And there’s just one beneficiary to this misery on the border — the Obama White House.”
It doesn’t matter that these children are likely to succumb to desert heat, be snatched by vicious human traffickers, forced into prostitution, slavery or the drug trade, or simply murdered as has already happened to thousands, as the white crosses at the border can attest.
Not since the radio broadcasts that triggered Rwanda’s Tutsi massacres in 1994 has such false information been spread unchecked by authorities who might be able with just their words to make a difference.
U.S. embassy websites still have no warnings to Central Americans about not sending children north, and until recently the U.S. embassy in Guatemala’s website prominently featured links to President Obama’s campaign website with his speech declaring to Guatemalans that “our immigration system is broken.”
So no wonder the National Association of Former Border Patrol Officers, after 50,000 apprehensions of border crossers in south Texas, declared this week that “certainly we are not gullible enough to believe that thousands of unaccompanied minor Central American children came to America without the encouragement, aid and assistance of the United States government.”
Besides the valuable observations of veteran lawmen who know the patterns of the border and can spot anomalies, the evidence that the flood of illegals is an orchestrated event, and not spontaneous, is piling up…(read more)
- Obama takes another vacation as world falls apart (fellowshipoftheminds.com)
- Former Border Control Agents Say Chaos At The Border Is Orchestrated (lonelyconservative.com)
- Ex-border agents: Immigrant flood ‘orchestrated’ (glblgeopolitics.wordpress.com)
- Border Patrol Agents Threatened With Criminal Charges For Speaking To Reporters (redflagnews.com)
- Ex-border agents: Immigrant flood ‘orchestrated’ (wnd.com)
- Border Patrol union under fire for ‘racist’ tweet listing ‘burrito wrapping’ as part of new job description after photos revealed sub-human conditions in which immigrant children are kept (dailymail.co.uk)