Medical Staff Warned: Keep Your Mouths Shut About Illegal Immigrants or Face ArrestPosted: July 1, 2014 | |
Security forces called themselves the “Brown Shirts.”
For Fox News, Todd Starnes reports: A government-contracted security force threatened to arrest doctors and nurses if they divulged any information about the contagion threat at a refugee camp housing illegal alien children at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio, Texas, sources say.
In spite of the threat, several former camp workers broke their confidentiality agreements and shared exclusive details with me about the dangerous conditions at the camp. They said taxpayers deserve to know about the contagious diseases and the risks the children pose to Americans. I have agreed to not to disclose their identities because they fear retaliation and prosecution.
“There were several of us who wanted to talk about the camps, but the agents made it clear we would be arrested,” a psychiatric counselor told me. “We were under orders not to say anything.”
“It was a very submissive atmosphere. Once you stepped onto the grounds, you abided by their laws – the Brown Shirt laws.”
The sources said workers were guarded by a security force from the Baptist Family & Children’s Services, which the Department of Health and Human Services hired to run the Lackland Camp.
“They’re going to crush the system, We can’t sustain this. They are overwhelming the system and I think it’s a travesty.”
She said the workers were stripped of their cellphones and other communication devices. Anyone caught with a phone was immediately fired.
“Everyone was paranoid,” she said. “The children had more rights than the workers.”
She said children in the camp had measles, scabies, chicken pox and strep throat as well as mental and emotional issues.
“It was not a good atmosphere in terms of health,” she said. “I would be talking to children and lice would just be climbing down their hair.”
A former nurse at the camp told me she was horrified by what she saw.
“We have so many kids coming in that there was no way to control all of the sickness – all this stuff coming into the country,” she said. “We were very concerned at one point about strep going around the base.”
Both the counselor and the nurse said their superiors tried to cover up the extent of the illnesses…(read more)
- Woman speaks out about conditions at temporary immigration camp at Lackland (kens5.com)
- ‘Illegal immigrants’ Channel rescue (bbc.co.uk)
- Illegals Invading US with Potential for Mass Outbreak of Contagious, Infectious Diseases (freedomoutpost.com)
- Enriching the Multicultural Tapestry With Swine Flu (moonbattery.com)
- Illegal Alien Flood Brings Killer Swine Flu Back into Texas (Update: HHS Confirms) (pjmedia.com)
- Thousands of children are crossing the southern U.S. border illegally each year (whnt.com)
- H1N1 case confirmed at Lackland AFB (kens5.com)
- Border Patrol Confirms Second Illegal Immigrant Child with Swine Flu (breitbart.com)