Filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza: ‘What better gift can we give America on the Fourth of July?’Posted: July 3, 2014
D’Souza said this film is different than his previous works in that it emphasizes the pre-eminence of American history.
“This film is a film that will open your eyes. There is fear and alarm in the film, but it’s also inspiration, you can feel and experience the greatness of America. You’ll be motivated to love your country even more and do more for her. What better gift can we give America on the Fourth of July?”
He contests that leftists are attempting to rewrite history to change the perception of America.
“What’s been happening in the country over the last 30 years is a systematic campaign by the left to discredit America, to tell a story about America that is America the oppressor. I call it America the inexcusable. This has been drummed into the minds of a whole generation of people.”
D’Souza believes that liberals claim to be open and inclusive, but don’t accept the philosophies that make America a great nation.
- D’Souza: The left hates me for calling out Obama (humanevents.com)
- Dinesh D’Souza’s New Film Trailer Released, “America” (weaselzippers.us)
- Left ‘comes out screaming’ against D’Souza’s ‘America’… (teapartyradical.squarespace.com)
- Dinesh D’Souza Releases Trailer for “America” (Video) (thegatewaypundit.com)
- [VIDEO] Dinesh D’Souza’s ‘America’ Trailer Released (punditfromanotherplanet.com)
- [VIDEO] Megyn Kelly’s Post-Guilty Plea Interview with Filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza (punditfromanotherplanet.com)
- Dinesh D’Souza: Media Suck Up To Obama Because Of ‘Slavery’ (dailycaller.com)
- Anti-Obama Filmmaker Indicted – Co-Producer Says Charge Is “Politically Motivated” (thegatewaypundit.com)