Pro-Amnesty Crowd Burns American Flag at Murrieta on 4th of JulyPosted: July 4, 2014
Breitbart News obtained the above photograph, which shows a burnt flag on the ground, from an anti-illegal immigration activist who was monitoring the pro-amnesty demonstration.
Opponents of illegal immigration had gathered in Murrieta to stop Friday’s planned transfer of Central American illegal aliens, as they did earlier this week. A pro-amnesty counter-demonstration was organized in response.
The illegal aliens, many of them unaccompanied children, are being brought from overcrowded Texas detention facilities for processing in California.
In addition, Breitbart News obtained photographs of torn-up flags that pro-amnesty demonstrators had impaled on a fence.
Bonnie Lewis, an anti-immigration activist, told Breitbart News that she saw one of the pro-amnesty activists dragging an American flag on the ground.
“I said: ‘Hey, don’t do that.’ He said: ‘That’s where it belongs,'” she said.
Another anti-illegal immigration activist said that pro-amnesty demonstrators called her a “f***ing whore” i Spanish, and shouted, “F*** America!”
- Pro-Illegal Immigration Activists At Murrieta Town Hall Intimidate Residents, Chant “Viva La Raza!”… (weaselzippers.us)
- ‘F*ckin white people’: Pro-amnesty bunch blasts ‘flaming racists’ in Murrieta (twitchy.com)
- California city is latest immigration flashpoint (kansas.com)
- Calif. Town Thrusts Heated Immigration Debate Into National Spotlight (npr.org)
- ‘Viva La Raza!’ Pro-Illegal Alien Activists at Murrieta Town Hall (amren.com)
- PACKED MURRIETA TOWN HALL Sounds Alarm On Illegal Immigrant Invasion (thegatewaypundit.com)
- California city is latest immigration flashpoint (news.yahoo.com)
- ‘Makes me sick’: Actor David Koechner weighs in on protests in Murrieta (twitchy.com)