The Alinsky Method Revealed: Deportation of Minors Drop 80% Under ObamaPosted: July 7, 2014 | |
In 2008 there were 8,143 deportations. In 2013 there were 1,669.
According to the Los Angeles Times, this lack of border law enforcement is now an impetus to other minors seeking to come here illegally.
Even “nonborder states” feel the weight of it, and deportation from those states has dropped significantly too. “About 600 minors were ordered deported each year from nonborder states a decade ago. Ninety-five were deported last year.”
And the minors entering the country are not simply from Mexico…(read more)
Follow AWR Hawkins on Twitter @AWRHawkins Reach him directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deportations of young illegals drops (wnd.com)
- Complicity: Deportation Data Won’t Dispel Rumors Drawing Migrant Minors to U.S. (punditfromanotherplanet.com)
- LA Times: Um, About Those Permisos That the Obama Administration Denies… (pjmedia.com)
- ‘Alarming’ Number Of Immigrant Moms Bringing Children Across Border Into Texas (breitbart.com)
- Deportation data won’t dispel rumors drawing migrant minors to U.S. – Los Angeles Times (martymoose1.newsvine.com)
- Feds to Bring in Riot Squad Against Illegal Immigration Protesters (joemiller.us)
- Data Don’t Lie: Deportation Data Proves Obama Administration isn’t Helping the Immigration Crisis (girlsjustwannahaveguns.com)