Five Marxist Books Katie Pavlich Found at NOW’s National Conference in ChicagoPosted: July 10, 2014 | |
For TownHall.com, Katie Pavlich writes: Typically people think about the National Organization for Women as a women’s rights group. It isn’t. NOW is a front group for the promotion of socialist and Marxist policies in America and I have proof.
[Check out Katie Pavlich’s new book, Assault and Flattery: The Truth About the Left and Their War on Women at Amazon]
Last year I attended the annual NOW National Conference in Chicago (didn’t go to this year’s conference, I probably would have been kicked out anyway). Here’s a sampling of the material I found while I was there and a short excerpt from my new book Assault and Flattery:
“Marxist teaching is not a tiny fringe part of the modern, militant feminists’ agenda. It is its centerpiece.
From the time of Karl Marx through the 1960s and up until today, the progressive women’s rights movement has hardly been about women’s rights at all but instead about a transformation of American society and the transfer of wealth through government force. Women’s rights have simply acted as a veil to distract away from the true intentions of progressive activists.
Socialist literature sold at the annual NOW conference declares the family system as the origin of female oppression and lays out half a dozen fundamental “errors” of the family…” (read more) Katie Pavlich
1. The Communist Manifesto by Karl Marx
2. Education for Socialists: Women’s Liberation and the Line March of the Working Class and the Communist Continuity and the Fight for Women’s Liberation
- TEMS Tuesday: Andrew Malcolm, Salena Zito, Katie Pavlich, Sharyl Attkisson (hotair.com)
- ‘Wow’: As IRS boss refuses to apologize, US reps, Katie Pavlich give him well-deserved hell (twitchy.com)
- Katie Pavlich: Hillary built career on excusing abuse (bostonherald.com)
- Conservative Female College Group Gains Ground on Campuses Nationwide (thecollegefix.com)
- Illegal Unaccompanied Minors Being Held For Placement in U.S. Admit to Engaging in Torture and Murder – Katie Pavlich (wwlee4411.com)
- ‘Pathetic even for them’: NOW ripped for including Little Sisters of the Poor on ‘Dirty 100′ list (liturgical.wordpress.com)