OBAMAGLOBALCARE: ‘Where is my permiso to go north so I can get my medical care?’Posted: July 27, 2014 | |
For WND.com, Jerome R. Corsi writes: “I don’t usually get into the political part of it,” explained Chris Cabrera, now a vice president in the National Border Patrol Council Local 3307, “but I find it odd that their whole thing is, ‘We are going to get amnesty when we get here. Where is my permiso? Where is my permission to go north so I can get my medical care and my schooling and all that? President Obama is going to take care of us and make sure we’re all OK.’
“Whether it’s the adults or the young kids, one thing we consistently hear is, ‘Obama will take care of us,’” he explained.
He also suggested the tens of thousands of unaccompanied minors illegally entering the United States appear to have been coached on what to say when they cross the border.
“The ‘magic words’ are something along the lines of ‘asylum,’ or ‘political asylum’ or to say ‘fighting in my home country,’” Cabrera said. “They know these words … because we can’t send them home because it’s too dangerous back there.” (read more) WND.com
- Ticking Time Bomb: Flood of Illegal Alien Kids and the Lurking Health Danger and Coming Disaster the Pro-Amnesty Dolts are Ignoring (theuniversalspectator.wordpress.com)
- Thanks, Obama: Thousands of Illegals Flood Into the Country (deadcitizensrightssociety.wordpress.com)
- BREAKING: New Leaked Intel Report Says Invasion NOT Happening Because of Crime in South America… Says Permission to Stay in U.S. is Driving Factor (libertynews.com)
- Young illegals tell Border Patrol: We’re coming because we heard about a “new” U.S. law that lets minors stay (hotair.com)
- Border Agents Quitting Over Catch and Release of Known Gang Members (redflagnews.com)
- Obama Officials Refuse To Provide Data About Flood of Illegals (dailycaller.com)
- CRUZ: 95% Coming to get Amnesty… (breitbart.com)
- The Wages of Amnesty, Pt. 2 (nationalreview.com)
- Obama Wimps Out; Won’t try to Close Border Loopholes (dailycaller.com)
- US Is Allowing Violent Gang Members To Enter The Country Because They’re ‘Just Minors’ (dailycaller.com)