[VIDEO] Comedy Gold: Liberal Media Panel Blames Ted Cruz, American People for Harry Reid’s Do-Nothing LeadershipPosted: July 27, 2014
At The Corner, Tim Cavanaugh writes: Why has the Senate been unable to pass anything? According to an extraordinary panel of mainstream media personalities, it’s the fault of Republicans, or of the American people.
On a Sunday discussion on NBC’s Meet the Press, host David Gregory railed against the “Do-Nothing Congress” and played a brief clip of Texas Republican Senator Ted Cruz pointing out that Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, who controls the Senate agenda, is the logical person to hold accountable for stalled activities in the World’s Greatest Deliberative Body.
Though the Cruz clip (which Meet the Press had been advertising for several days) came to less than a minute, it provided food for a ravenous panel of experts, who variously blamed Cruz, his party, or the entire nation for the lack of new enacted legislation that would solve the nation’s problems…(read more)
- Cruz: Obama, Reid Holding Border Children ‘Ransom’ For Immigration Reform (dailycaller.com)
- Cruz to Harry Reid: Get Out of ‘Ritz-Carlton in D.C.’ and See the Border (mediaite.com)
- Cruz Invites Reid Down to the Border: Get Out of the Ritz-Carlton, and See for Yourself (nationalreview.com)
- ‘Harry Reid lives in the Ritz Carlton’: Ted Cruz rips Obama, Reid for holding minors for ‘ransom’ (deadcitizensrightssociety.wordpress.com)
- Cruz: Reid, Obama holding migrant children for ‘ransom’ (politico.com)
- Ted Cruz: Harry Reid and Senate Dems are enabling a worse abuse of presidential power than Nixon’s (hotair.com)
- Harry Reid: Illegal Immigrants Are Now “Legitimate Residents”… (weaselzippers.us)
- Ted Cruz Drafting Border Crisis Bill (nationalreview.com)
- Ted Cruz Doesn’t Echo Sarah Palin’s Impeachment Call (nationalreview.com)
- Harry Reid, Ted Cruz trade jabs on the Senate floor: ‘Schoolyard bully’ (dailycaller.com)