The Veil Drops: Rep. Luis Gutierrez Seeks Amnesty For Illegals To Punish AmericansPosted: July 29, 2014 | |
Democrats Admit Amnesty Is For Political Purposes
Politics: Give us your poor, your tired, your future Democrats waiting to be registered. That’s what some in the party are saying as they urge the president to pursue immigration goals even if it hurts in the ’14 midterms.
“They are quite willing to use children to exploit the inherent compassion of the American people if it means ensuring the political future of the Democratic Party.”
In other words, damn the political torpedoes and full speed ahead in the fundamental demographic and political transformation of America.
“You’ll always have members whose political vulnerability they tie entirely to immigration,” said Rep. Raul Grijalva, D-Ariz. “We didn’t make progress when we were in the majority because we were being protective of those (members) on immigration reform. At some point do you worry more about the future or do you continue to put off the inevitable by not taking action?”
“Gutierrez recently told a La Raza conference that it was only a ‘down payment’ that President Obama gave the Latino community with his DACA program that halted the deportation of 600,000 of ‘our people’…”
For Democrats such as Grijalva and Rep. Luis Gutierrez, D-Ill., amnesty and the political benefits stemming from it are inevitable. They are quite willing to use children to exploit the inherent compassion of the American people if it means ensuring the political future of the Democratic Party through the gratitude of millions of illegal aliens allowed to come here and stay.
Gutierrez recently told a La Raza conference that it was only a “down payment” that President Obama gave the Latino community with his Deferred Action for Children Arrivals (DACA) program that halted the deportation of 600,000 of “our people”:
“Now it is time for the president in the United States … (to) free the mom and dads of the DREAMers and to go further — be broad and expansive and generous.”
And just how many would he eventually like to sign up? “I think we can get 3 or 4, maybe even 5 million people,” he said on MSNBC‘s “Morning Joe.” If you can’t persuade voters, you can always import them…(read more)
- Gutierrez to La Raza: Obama promised to ‘stop deportation of our people’ … (breitbart.com)
- Dem Rep. Gutierrez To La Raza: Obama Assured Me He Would “Stop The Deportation Of Our People” (weaselzippers.us)
- Obama Assured Steps to ‘Stop the Deportation of Our People’ (conservativebyte.com)
- Ted Cruz Bill Would Ban Obama’s Next Executive Action on Immigration (nationalreview.com)
- Obama Faces Impeachment Over Plans to Legalize 5 Million Immigrant Parents (independentsentinel.com)
- White House: Amnesty for DREAMers’ Parents as Early as Fall (breitbart.com)
- The Border Crisis Brought to Us by President Obama: John Fonte (ruthfullyyours.com)
- Pro-Amnesty Groups: GOP Leaders Tell Us in Private They Want Amnesty Bill (breitbart.com)