Spoken Like a True Democratic Campaign Operative: Lois Lerner’s Potty Mouth SlurPosted: July 30, 2014
Lois Lerner Called Conservatives ‘Assholes,’ Fantasized About Working At Obama Group
“Well, you should hear the whacko wing of the GOP. The US is through; too many foreigners sucking the teat; time to hunker down, buy ammo and food, and prepare for the end. The right wing radio shows are scary to listen to.”
“So we don’t need to worry about teRroists [sic]. It’s our own crazies that will take us down,” Lerner wrote in a Nov. 9, 2012 email exchange with an IRS colleague.
Ways and Means Committee chairman Dave Camp revealed the emails in a letter to Attorney General Eric Holder.
Lerner’s disdain for the right is central to an investigation into whether she targeted conservative groups who were seeking tax-exempt status. Republicans have accused the former director of the IRS’s exempt organizations division of possible criminal wrongdoing in targeting the groups.
“Great. Maybe we are through if there are that many assholes.”
— Lois Lerner
“This email shows that Ms. Lerner’s mistreatment of conservative groups was driven by her personal hostility toward conservatives,” Camp wrote.
“This new evidence clearly demonstrates why Ms. Lerner not only targeted conservatives, but denied such groups their rights to due process and equal protection under the law.”
Camp claims that the emails “build on ample evidence” that Lerner used her official position “to improperly influence agency action against only conservative organizations.”…(read more)
- IRS Agrees To Give House Committee All Lois Lerner Emails (dailycaller.com)
- Resolution filed ordering arrest of Lois Lerner (deadcitizensrightssociety.wordpress.com)
- CROOKS! FEC Employee Linked to Lois Lerner Investigation Claims Her Computer Crashed Too (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Lois Lerner’s Hard Drive Subpoenaed (cnsnews.com)
- IRS Agrees To Give House Committee All Lois Lerner Emails (tomfernandez28.com)
- Justice Dept: Missing emails now part of IRS probe (miamiherald.com)
- Republicans rebuke IRS explanation for losing Lois Lerner emails (washingtontimes.com)
- GOP: Lois Lerner Warned Colleagues In 2013 to Hide Information from Congress (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Lois Lerner’s attorney backtracks: Okay, maybe she printed out ‘some’ emails (hotair.com)
- Watchdog: IRS Obstructed Congress When It Lost Lois Lerner’s Emails (dailycaller.com)