OUT: Neocons. IN: Reformicons | Reform Conservatism Gets A New Media OutletPosted: August 1, 2014
A former aide to retiring Senator Tom Coburn (R., Okla.) will serve as editor-in-chief of a new media outlet devoted to “discovering real-life success stories” — a reporting venture broadly analogous to the conservative policymaking currently in vogue among congressional Republicans.
John Hart, Coburn’s former communications director, will be editor-in-chief of the new site, Opportunity Lives.
- Coburn to Congress: ‘The Problem Is Us’ (pjmedia.com)
- Sen. Tom Coburn Releases V.A. Report, Continues to Keep Congress in Check (ivoter.com)
- Oklahoma Sen. Coburn Has Recurrence of Cancer (abcnews.go.com)
- Nick Gillespie and Sen. Tom Coburn Discuss the Fiscal Time Bomb, the Military, and Morals in America (reason.com)
- McCain: Tom Coburn should be next VA Secretary (onpolitics.usatoday.com)
- Coburn: Fire federal emplyees who are ‘paid to do nothing’ (dailycaller.com)
- ‘Delusional!’ You won’t believe who ‘Meet the Press’ chose for Obamacare ‘reality check’ (twitchy.com)
- Oklahoma Senate Race Is More Complicated Than ‘Tea Party vs. Establishment’ (nationalreview.com)