The Visual Feast of Hong Kong: Through the Lens of Hong Kong Fong, Part 1Posted: August 9, 2014 | |
Dear PFAP readers – my name is Deb Fong (aka Hong Kong Fong), and I am honored to take on the new role of China Deputy Bureau Chief and Hong Kong Photo Editor for Pundit From Another Planet. Thanks to PFAP for such a kind and generous invitation!
An ‘ABC’ (American-born Chinese), I moved from New York City to Hong Kong with my husband, Mark, about one year ago. In just the past year alone, I’ve experienced what feels like a lifetime of events, a string of colorful moments. Along the way, I have begun to observe the visual feast that is Hong Kong, capture it in my own way – and now I relish the opportunity to share it with you.
Stay tuned for Part 2…
I hope you have enjoyed viewing my images, and I can’t wait to share more of my perspective and read your comments!
Please also stop by and visit me at Hong Kong Fong!
All images © 2014 deb fong photography
- Our 1st Hong Kong Anniversary: The Year in Pictures (hongkongfong.com)
- Travel Diary | For Jade Lai, of Creatures of Comfort, a Relaxed Hong Kong Homecoming (tmagazine.blogs.nytimes.com)
- ‘Carnival’ in the Kong! (msamba.wordpress.com)
- One Year In: What It’s Like to Live in Hong Kong (Part 1) (hongkongfong.com)
- Hong Kong: Hotel Bar Launches New Burger Menu and New Signature Cocktail (accidentaltravelwriter.net)
- ‘Carnival’ in the Kong! (punditfromanotherplanet.com)
- Mark Milke: China should become more like Hong Kong (timescolonist.com)