ROGER THAT: ‘Don’t Be Cowards and Attack Us With Drones, Send Us Your Soldiers…’Posted: August 21, 2014
Remember that ISIS guy who promised to raise Islamic flag over the White House? Me neither!
The Islamic State’s Press Officer Abu Mosa became a figure of international notoriety overnight when he took on a starring role in a captivating Vice News documentary about ISIS in Syria.
“We will humiliate them everywhere, God willing, and we will raise the flag of Allah in the White House.”
— The late Abu Mosa
Instead of doing that, according to the U.S. State Department, he’s just going to be dead.
— Think AgainTurn Away (@ThinkAgain_DOS) August 21, 2014
Mosa was reportedly killed near the ISIS stronghold of Raqqa in Syria, where much of Vice’s documentary was shot. His death comes as Islamic State forces mount a long-awaited assault on the Tabqa Syrian military airbase.
“The group in recent months has virtually eliminated the presence of President Bashar Assad’s military in Raqqa province, with the exception of Tabqa,” the Associated Press reported. “The air base is one of the most significant government military facilities in the area, containing several warplane squadrons, helicopters, tanks, artillery and ammunition.”
Last month, Islamic State fighters overran the sprawling Division 17 military base in Raqqa, killing at least 85 soldiers. Two weeks later, the extremists seized the nearby Brigade 93 base after days of heavy fighting…(read more)
- ISIS Terrorist Who Vowed To “Raise Flag Of Allah In The White House” Killed In Syria… (weaselzippers.us)
- ISIS storms one of last Syria army bases in Raqqa (dailystar.com.lb)
- Militants attack major air base in eastern Syria (sfgate.com)
- Assad forced to hit advancing ISIS in Syria (cbsnews.com)
- Assad’s Forces Carrying Out Dozens Of Airstrikes Against ISIS In Syria (washington.cbslocal.com)