FERGUSON AUDIO BOMB: ‘If the FBI were to come out of its investigation with the conclusion that this recording is legitimate, it would likely change the case considerably’Posted: August 26, 2014
If the Michael Brown Audio Is Real, It May Corroborate Piaget Cranshaw’s Account
…Given how close the first and second shots on the recording are (less than a second), it seems unlikely that Brown would have had enough time to have escaped the clutches of a police officer and run past three cars before the second shot was fired. Moreover, if the “several more shots” of Johnson’s recollection represent the second fusillade, what happened to the remaining four shots from the first barrage? Again, I suppose it is possible that the recording missed the initial couple of shots. But had a police officer fired so many rounds from such short range and paused half way through, I’d expect that Johnson would have said so…(read more)
…If it’s authentic, it tells us how many shots were fired. The man’s attorney tells Don Lemon she hears 11 shots. I hear 10. A forensic examiner who listened to the tape told CNN he heard“at least 10,” six shots followed by a pause followed by four more. The autopsy report from the family’s forensic pathologist claims Brown was hit at least six times, all from the front. That means that he was hit at least twice in the first flurry of six shots heard here, and furthermore that he was facing Wilson at some point during that flurry. It’s bizarre to me that Brown would have turned back to face a man who was still in the process of firing at him at fairly close range, but I don’t know what other conclusion can be drawn based on what we know….
…since there must have been a delay of a second or two between the first shot that went off inside the car, Wilson getting out of the car, taking aim at Brown, and then firing again, where’s that delay on the audio? The first six shots are basically continuous.
…Can anything be discerned from the length of the pause between flurries? (read more)
- BREAKING: Alleged Audio Of Moment Michael Brown Was Killed Released [VIDEO] – NewsOne (curmilus.wordpress.com)
- An Audio Recording of the Michael Brown Shooting Has Reportedly Surfaced (thewire.com)
- CNN Airs Alleged Audio from Michael Brown Shooting (mediaite.com)
- Man Claims He Recorded the Fatal Gunshots That Ended Michael Brown’s Life (theblaze.com)
- Family friend tells WaPo: Yes, Darren Wilson did suffer an eye socket fracture (hotair.com)
- Police sources to NYT: Witnesses, forensics prove Wilson sustained an injury during his confrontation with Michael Brown (hotair.com)
- Another eyewitness: Woman comes forward with footage taken immediately after the Michael Brown shooting (hotair.com)
- Breaking: Alleged Audio Recording Captures #MikeBrown Shooting – 10 Shots FIred (Video) (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Darren Wilson’s Version Of Events [AUDIO] (dailycaller.com)