[VIDEO] REWIND: George W. Bush’s ‘Frighteningly Accurate’ 2007 Warning on IraqPosted: September 5, 2014
“To begin withdrawing before our commanders tell us we are ready…would mean surrendering the future of Iraq to al Qaeda. It would mean that we’d be risking mass killings on a horrific scale.”
The clip was taken from a 2007 press conference and features Bush warn that if the U.S. withdrew too early from Iraq, troops would eventually have to return to face a stronger enemy.
“It would mean we’d allow the terrorists to establish a safe haven in Iraq to replace the one they lost in Afghanistan.”
Here at punditfromanotherplanet, a similar reference, with video, was posted three months ago. [Bush’s Prediction Comes True: Warned This Would Happen in Iraq if Troops Are Withdrawn Too Soon – June 16, 2014]
“It would mean increasing the probability that American troops would have to return at some later date to confront an enemy that is even more dangerous.”
Kelly aired the video ahead of a segment focusing on the growing threat from the Islamic State terror group.
- Megyn Kelly Airs President Bush’s ‘Frighteningly Accurate’ 2007 Warning On Iraq (ijreview.com)
- Stunning! Bush Predicted Iraq Disaster Obama Actually Created (patriotnetdaily.com)
- Megyn Kelly just shared a 2007 George Bush Iraq speech, and it’s going VIRAL (youngcons.com)
- Megyn Kelly Uses Bush’s Defense of Iraq Surge to Blame Obama for ISIL (politicususa.com)
- [VIDEO] Bush’s Prediction Comes True: Warned This Would Happen in Iraq if Troops Are Withdrawn Too Soon (punditfromanotherplanet.com)
- Stunning! Bush Predicted Iraq Disaster Obama Actually Created (independentsentinel.com)
- Bush warned this would happen in Iraq (aei-ideas.org)
- The Myth of the Tiny Radical Muslim Minority (breitbart.com)