Toronto Health Officials: Mayor Rob Ford Hospitalized With Suspected TumorPosted: September 10, 2014 | |
Health officials say Toronto Mayor Rob Ford has been admitted to a hospital and is believed to have a tumor.
“Ford appeared to be in good spirts during a debate on Tuesday night.”
“Humber Regional Hospital said in a statement Wednesday that Ford had been complaining of abdominal pains and that an examination has resulted in a working diagnosis of a tumor.
“The mayor became an international celebrity last year after he acknowledged using crack in a “drunken stupor” following months of denials.”
The statement said Ford had been suffering from stomach pains for at least three months and that they worsened in the last 24 hours.
Ford did not show up at City Hall Wednesday. Ford appeared to be in good spirts during a debate on Tuesday night…(more)
- Mike Tyson comes to Rob Ford’s defense (nzherald.co.nz)
- Toronto Board of Trade crowd laughs at Rob Ford (star-telegram.com)
- Crowd mocks Toronto Mayor Rob Ford at debate (cbsnews.com)
- ‘We All Make Mistakes’: Tyson Comes to Rob Ford’s Defense (nbcnews.com)
- Ford to hold bobblehead charity fundraiser at mother’s house (globalnews.ca)
- Toronto mayor admits he has bought illegal drugs (news.yahoo.com)
- Mike Tyson meets Rob Ford, calls him ‘the best mayor in Toronto history’ (washingtonpost.com)
- Mike Tyson crowns Rob Ford ‘the best mayor in Toronto history’ (theweek.com)
- Mike Tyson comes to Rob Ford’s defense (azfamily.com)