Former Navy SEAL: Over 90 Percent Of Troops Do Not Support ObamaPosted: September 18, 2014
“Effective today, the president? A photo-op? or something in between?” Susteren asked.
“Photo-op. Complete photo-op. This indicative of a global failure of his foreign policy.”
Higbie explained. “He has toted that he is behind the troops before and he stands in front of these guys, gets a photo-op, everything like that, while saying he’s going to send 3,000 guys to combat Ebola, but I’m not going to send any to combat an actual enemy that’s really threatening America.”
“What do you think they think? I mean, I suppose it’s kind of a mixed bag?” Susteren pressed.
“I’d say most of the troops. Probably over 90 percent, do not support the president.”
Susteren then asked Higbie about his time as a Navy SEAL, “As a Navy SEAL, you have trained foreign troops? Right? How many times? More than one trip to Iraq?”
“Absolutely, we did two deployments,” Higbie said. “We did one in 2007 and in 2009. We did this foreign international defense over there, and it’s not effective. They don’t have the accountability, and the understanding, and the actual fortitude to fight an enemy like ISIS who’s dedicated. They’re willing to die for this cause.”
“What about the foreign fighters you’ve come in contact with,” Susteren asked…(read more)
- Navy SEAL Punished for Criticizing Politicization of Military Seeks Accountability (breitbart.com)
- Navy SEAL Forced to Retire for Criticizing Obama’s Policies (foxnewsinsider.com)
- Mission Congress for retired Navy SEAL (stripes.com)
- Navy SEALs Ordered Not to Wear Navy Jack “Don’t Tread on Me” Patch on Uniforms Due to Association with Radical Groups (freedomoutpost.com)
- James Foley’s family learned of his death in a phone call from crying journalist (foxnews.com)
- NBC Reporter: Boots Already on the Ground in Iraq (sgtreport.com)