Hollande: ‘This particular group…they don’t strike only those who don’t think like they do, they also strike Muslims…they rape, they kill’Posted: September 24, 2014
UNITED NATIONS (AP) — French President Francois Hollande says the terrorists who beheaded a French citizen in Algeria are a global threat.
Hollande addressed world leaders at the United Nations Wednesday shortly after learning of the man’s death.
“I am speaking to you with a particularly high level of emotion.”
— French President Francois Hollande
A video released by a U.S. terrorism watchdog showed Algerian extremists allied with the Islamic State group decapitating a hostage after France ignored their demand to stop airstrikes in Iraq. The group calls itself Jund al-Khilafah.
“I am speaking to you with a particularly high level of emotion,” Hollande said.
“This particular group … they don’t strike only those who don’t think like they do, they also strike Muslims … they rape, they kill,” Hollande added. “It is for this reason that the fight the international community needs to wage versus terrorism knows no borders.”
- French hostage killed by extremists (timesofmalta.com)
- Islamist Group Abducts French National in Algeria (your-story.org)
- Pro-ISIS Algerian Terrorist ID’d – Threatens to Behead French Hostage in Video (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Hollande: France will not give in to hostage blackmail (yahoonewsdigest-intl.tumblr.com)
- Sacré Bleu! François Hollande a Lying Socialist who ‘Doesn’t Like the Poor,’ says Ex-Girlfriend (punditfromanotherplanet.com)
- Syria Strikes: U.S. Reports Significant Damage [VIDEO] Krauthammer: Air Strikes in Syria ‘Not Militarily Significant’ (punditfromanotherplanet.com)
- François Hollande Named Worst Politician in the World (punditfromanotherplanet.com)