时尚 Apple Watch Set to Appear on the Cover of Vogue China’s November IssuePosted: October 9, 2014
Mike Beasley reports: Apple’s upcoming wearable will appear on the cover of Vogue China’s November issue according to Business of Fashion. Several styles of the device will be worn by supermodel Liu Wen.
“Chinese people are actually very digitally minded and we embrace new technology and digital products more easily than perhaps people elsewhere…We are an ancient country but at the same time a very young country when it comes to fashion and new products. We love to embrace everything that is new, modern and positive.”
— Vogue China EiC Angelica Cheung
This comes just a few weeks after Apple’s one-day-only special showing of the Apple Watch during Paris Fashion Week, proving that the company is taking a much more direct approach to the fashion world.
- Apple Watch to be Featured in November Issue of Vogue China (macrumors.com)
- Vogue China: Luxury brands don’t get us (edition.cnn.com)
- Vogue China editor: Luxury brands don’t get Chinese consumer (luxguru.typepad.com)
- Media People: Vogue China’s Angelica Cheung (wwd.com)
- Tigress Rising: Angelica Cheung on the success of Vogue China (amchamchina.org)
- Myleene Klass returns to CNN International to host ‘Fashion Season: Paris’ (cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com)