Learning-Disabled Student’s Family Sues for $11 Million After Alleged Sex With TeacherPosted: October 30, 2014 | |
The substitute teacher allegedly performed oral sex on the teen
The family of a 17-year-old D.C. high school student has filed a lawsuit for $11 million, claiming a substitute teacher maliciously made sexual contact with him earlier this month. Symone Greene, 22, was working at Options Public Charter School in Northeast D.C. Friday, Oct. 17 when she first met the victim, a football player at the school.
“According to documents, the two later met up in her classroom, where she allegedly performed oral sex on the teen. The victim recorded the sex act and later shared the video with his teammates and a childhood friend.”
The student, who is described as having a learning disability, told police he was working as an office assistant and helped Greene twice that day in her English class. The student said he flirted with Greene during class, gave her his cell phone number, then texted her, asking if she was “kinky.”
According to documents, the two later met up in her classroom, where she allegedly performed oral sex on the teen. The victim recorded the sex act and later shared the video with his teammates and a childhood friend.
“The student said he flirted with Greene during class, gave her his cell phone number, then texted her, asking if she was ‘kinky’.”
The teen’s mother filed a $11 million lawsuit Tuesday in Prince George’s County against Greene, the D.C. Public Charter School Board, the court-appointed receiver and custodian of Options Public Charter School Joshua Kern and SOS Personnel, the private Delaware company that initially hired Greene.
The lawsuit claims Greene was “unqualified to serve as a teacher” for at-risk students at the school and shouldn’t have been hired as a subsitute teacher in the first place.
It goes on to say Greene had deliberately and maliciously made sexual contact with the victim that day…(read more)
- Teacher Symone Greene accused of engaging in intercourse with student (dailymail.co.uk)
- D.C. teacher charged with having sex with student on her first day (dccrimestories.com)
- D.C. Teacher Charged with Sexual Assault on Student (afro.com)
- Student allegedly records substitute D.C. teacher giving him oral sex in classroom (wtvr.com)
- Substitute Teacher at D.C. School Accused of Performing Oral Sex On Student (washingtoncitypaper.com)
- Teacher Symone Greene charged for allegedly performing oral sex on student (thegrio.com)
- DC Substitute Teacher Accused of Performing Sex Act on Student During Pep Rally (foxbaltimore.com)