UPDATE: Campaign Manager Greg Amick Caught in O’Keefe Video ResignsPosted: November 1, 2014 | |
“It is unfortunate that a social media virus has added noise and sometimes confusion to an election in our community.”
— Rob Brisley, in a statement
Guerrilla filmmaker James O’Keefe has prompted investigations into political operatives he caught on camera advising non-citizens they could vote. The North Carolina Board of Elections is looking into whether they broke state law.
[Order John Fund’s book “Who’s Counting?: How Fraudsters and Bureaucrats Put Your Vote at Risk” from Amazon.com]
Meanwhile, Greg Amick, the campaign manager for the Democratic candidate for sheriff in Charlotte, N.C., has left his position. Amick told an O’Keefe investigator that her non-citizen status was no problem: “As long as you’re registered to vote, you’ll be fine.”
Despite Amick being caught red-handed, the spokesman for sheriff candidate Irwin Carmichael tried to downplay the incident. “It is unfortunate that a social media virus has added noise and sometimes confusion to an election in our community,” Rob Brisley said in a statement.
Brisley’s description of attempts to encourage voters to cast ballots as a “social media virus” has given new meaning…(read more)
- Rise Of The Machines: Vote For Republicans In Chicago Automatically Changed To Democrats (joemiller.us)
- [VIDEO] Guerrilla Filmmaker Reveals How Voter Fraud is Both Easy and Condoned in Colorado: James O’Keefe Strikes Again (punditfromanotherplanet.com)
- Dem Voter Fraud in Full Mode for the 2014 Mid-Terms (sfcmac.wordpress.com)
- GOP’s maniacal new vote scheme: What wingnuts are hatching to keep the “riff-raff” away (salon.com)
- Shock Video: James O’Keefe Exposes Democratic Voter Fraud in Colorado (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Undercover Video Exposes Leftists Plotting Voter Fraud In Colorado (redflagnews.com)