[VIDEO] Yet Another Video Emerges Of Gruber Calling Americans StupidPosted: November 11, 2014 | |
Alex Griswold reports: Yet another video has emerged of MIT professor and Obamacare architect Jonathan Gruber calling Americans “stupid,” and bragging about how the Affordable Care Act’s drafters had to deceive the public in order to pass the law.
“…the American people are too stupid to understand the difference.”
Fox News’ Megyn Kelly was the first to air the video on her program, “The Kelly File.” Kelly played the video of Gruber appearing on MSNBC’s “Ronan Farrow Daily” apologizing for his earlier remarks. “I was speaking off the cuff and I spoke inappropriately, and I regret making those comments,” he said.
“But now tonight,” Kelly reported, ” more video has surfaced showing this was not the first time Mr. Gruber called the American people stupid in an ‘off-the-cuff’ remark. In this next clip from also last year, Mr. Gruber explains how Democrats played with the language of the Obamacare law so that it achieved their goals, by again, fooling the stupid public.”
She then played a short 5-second clip of Gruber, saying the following, that a part of the Obamacare passed because “the American people are too stupid to understand the difference.”
Kelly didn’t say much about the background of the clip, but the video appears to be from a lecture Gruber gave at Washington University in St. Louis in October of last year, entitled “Cost of Health Care.” Indeed, Gruber’s remarks can be heard around the 31-minute mark….(read more)
- Obamacare Architect: Hey America, Sorry I Called You ‘Stupid’ (pjmedia.com)
- Obamacare Architect Apologizes For Calling Americans “Stupid” (what-time-is.com)
- Jonathan Gruber to MSNBC: My ‘Stupidity of the American Voter’ Remark was Inappropriate (mediaite.com)
- ObamaCare consultant walks back comments about ‘stupidity of American voter’ (theweek.com)
- Obamacare architect regrets ‘stupidity of the American voter’ comment (redalertpolitics.com)
- Obamacare consultant under fire for ‘stupidity of the American voter’ comment (stltoday.com)
- ObamaCare Architect Apologizes, Admits Law ‘Incomplete’ Has ‘Typos’ (breitbart.com)