Obama to Violate Constitutional Authority with 10-point Immigration Plan Starting Next WeekPosted: November 12, 2014 | |
BREAKING: President Obama is planning to unveil a 10-part plan for overhauling U.S. immigration policy via executive action — including suspending deportations for millions — as early as next Friday, a source close to the White House told Fox News.
The president’s plans were contained in a draft proposal from a U.S. government agency. The source said the plan could be announced as early as Nov. 21, though the date might slip a few days pending final White House approval.
Obama was briefed at the White House by Homeland Security officials before leaving on his Asia-Pacific trip last week, Fox News has learned.
The plan contains 10 initiatives than span everything from boosting border security to improving pay for immigration officers.
But the most controversial planks pertain to the millions who could get a deportation reprieve under what is known as “deferred action.”
The plan calls for expanding deferred action for illegal immigrants who came to the U.S. as children — but also for the parents of U.S. citizens and legal permanent residents.
The latter could allow upwards of 4.5 million illegal immigrant adults with U.S.-born children to stay, according to estimates.
Another portion that is sure to cause consternation among anti-“amnesty” lawmakers is a plan to expand deferred action for young people. In June 2012, Obama created such a program for illegal immigrants who came to the U.S. as children, entered before June 2007 and were under 31 as of June 2012. The change would expand that to cover anyone who entered before they were 16, and change the cut-off from June 2007 to Jan. 1, 2010. This is estimated to make nearly 300,000 illegal immigrants eligible.
Under the changes, Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers also would see a pay raise in order to “increase morale” within the ICE workforce.
DHS also is planning to “promote” the new naturalization process by giving a 50 percent discount on the first 10,000 applicants who come forward, with the exception of those who have income levels above 200 percent of the poverty level…(read more)
- Obama Amnesty Drafts Leaked; Would Legalize 4.5 Million Illegals (thepunditpress.com)
- Sheriff Joe Just Made Enemies in the White House After Saying This About Obama on Live TV [VIDEO] (conservativetribune.com)
- Obama’s 10 point executive amnesty plan begins next week (fireandreamitchell.com)
- VIDEO: See How Sheriff Joe Insults Obama And His Entire Administration In Front Of Millions (americanoverlook.com)
- Local jails refusing to hold illegal aliens (debatepolitics.com)
- Jessica Vaughan Explains how USCIS is Preparing for Amnesty (alipac.us)
- Local Jails Refusing To Hold Illegal Alien Offenders, Forcing Feds To Track Them Down (weaselzippers.us)