Daniel Greenfield: The Sydney Hostage-Taker, Rapist, Murderer and Terrorist, Should Never Have Been in AustraliaPosted: December 15, 2014
Sheikh Haron moved to Australia from Iran in 1996. During that time he was involved in murder, sexual assault and support for terrorism in the most blatant ways possible.
In two decades, he wasn’t expelled from the country despite a laundry list of crimes and horrible behavior like sending Jihadist letters to the families of soldiers killed in Afghanistan.
The core problem is that Haron and all the others like him should…
1. Never have been allowed into Australia
2. Should have been forcibly deported after their first crime, their first act of support for terrorism
The media’s official narrative is that Sheikh Haron is mentally ill. Just another lone wolf. Just more workplace violence. There’s no point in even wasting time debating that.
An immigrant charged with over 40 sexual offenses only 6 years after arriving in the country should have been deported.
A Muslim settler who made no secret of his support for terrorism should have been deported….(read more)
- Sydney Siege Gunman Identified As Iran-Born, Self-Described Cleric Man Haron Monis (what-time-is.com)(peoplestrusttoronto.wordpress.com)
- Sydney siege: Hostage taker named as Iranian refugee with criminal past (dnaindia.com)
- The Reported Sydney Hostage Taker Is A ‘Spiritual Healer’ With A Long Rap Sheet (businessinsider.com)
- Sydney hostage taker is identified as Man Haron Monis, an Iranian-born cleric and alleged sex offender (theweek.com)
- BREAKING: Sydney Cafe Hostage Taker Named As Sheikh Man Haron Monis (jpupdates.com)
- Who is Man Haron Monis? Sydney cafe gunman’s black magic world (ibtimes.co.uk)