[VIDEO] Students Agree to Deport Americans in Exchange for Illegal ImmigrantsPosted: December 20, 2014 | |
Students at George Washington University signed a petition to deport one American citizen in exchange for one illegal immigrant. More than two-thirds of the students approached by Campus Reform agreed to sign the petition.
Maggie Lit reports: Students at George Washington University (GWU) willingly signed a petition supporting the deportation of one American citizen in exchange for one illegal immigrant.
“Please sign our petition for President Obama to deport one American citizen, in exchange for one undocumented immigrant,” read the petition. “Everyone must be allowed a shot at the ‘American Dream.’ Americans should not be greedy. Let us right the wrongs of our past and make another’s dreams come true.”
“If somebody were to sign up for this program and they were going to go through all the effort to become this one undocumented immigrant than I think that’s enough will power and enough desire, they should be able to come in.”
“It makes sense,” one student told Campus Reform. “Like, I’ve noticed that there is a lot of like hatred against undocumented immigrants and it’s not necessarily their fault.”
“Everybody deserves a shot and we shouldn’t rule anybody out,” said another.
After some consideration, a female student decided signing the petition was best in the name of social justice…(read more)
- GWU Students Agree To Deport Americans In Exchange For Illegal Immigrants… (weaselzippers.us)
- The Sheep Have Spoken: GWU Students Sign Petition to Deport Americans in Exchange for Illegals (revolutionradio.org)
- The Sheep Have Spoken: GWU Students Sign Petition to Deport Americans in Exchange for Illegals (dcclothesline.com)
- Students Agree To Allow Obama To Deport Americans In Exchange For Illegal Immigrants (truthandaction.org)
- Unbelievable: Students Back Deporting Americans in Exchange for Illegal Immigrants (alipac.us)
- GWU Students Support Citizen Deportation (freedomoutpost.com)