Vice President Biden Arrives Early To Set Up State Of The Union Fog MachinePosted: January 20, 2015
WASHINGTON—Speaking to reporters as he ran a tattered extension cord along the House of Representatives rostrum this afternoon, Vice President Joe Biden confirmed that he had arrived early in order to set up a fog machine for tonight’s State of the Union address.
“This baby kicks out the fog like you wouldn’t believe, but you gotta give her plenty of time to warm up if you want the whole room to fill up real thick.”
said Biden while carefully mixing water and glycerin according to his own homemade “fog juice” recipe, which he explained he’d been using since his brief stint as a roadie on White Lion’s Pride tour in 1987.
“I wanted to do this thing up right with a whole laser rig and shit, but that would’ve set me back mucho dinero. But don’t you worry; Uncle Joe knows a few tricks with strobes that’ll get the crowd going.”
At press time, Biden was reportedly double-checking the timers on a set of flash pots in order to avoid another congressional aide losing their fingers in a pyrotechnic mishap.
- Shots Fired From Vehicle Speeding Past Vice President Joe Biden’s Home (madworldnews.com)
- Being Biden Vol. 19: The State of the Union: by Ezra Mechaber of White House.gov Blog Feed (dontime.net)
- Secret Service: Shots fired outside Bidens’ Delaware home (sfgate.com)
- SOTU: Biden Pitches ‘Free’ Stuff (MinutemenNews.com)
- SOTU: Biden pitches ‘free’ stuff | WashingtonExaminer.com (newsok.com)
- Here’s What John Boehner Said About Joe Biden’s Suit at Last Year’s State of the Union (time.com)