[VIDEO] Tuttle: American Sniper Backlash Exposes ‘Bush Derangement’ Syndrome Hasn’t Gone into Remission, Still MalignantPosted: January 22, 2015
Chris Kyle Complicates the Narrative
National Review Buckley fellow Ian Tuttle addressed the seething discontent on the American left over the popular success of American Sniper, saying the backlash against the story of Navy SEAL sniper Chris Kyle represents continuing “derangement” over the Bush years and the Iraq War.
“One of the reasons that Chris Kyle has garnered so much animus is because there remains a derangement when it comes to Iraq and the Bush years, against which Chris Kyle stood…”
Tuttle spoke with Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly on Wednesday about the vitriolic outpouring against Kyle by left-wing bloggers and pundits like Michael Moore and Max Blumenthal, who accused the sniper of being a coward and a mass murderer.
Despite the damage done to their careers by such comments, Tuttle said some observers just can’t help themselves….(read more)
- [VIDEO] Chris Kyle Defends His Record (punditfromanotherplanet.com)
- Fox’s Hasselbeck Goes off on Writer for American Sniper Tweets: ‘How Dare He’ (mediaite.com)
- Liberal writer begs you not to see “American Sniper” about “mass-murderer” Chris Kyle (rare.us)
- Here Is Bradley Cooper’s Response To Claims That ‘American Sniper’ Is Anti-American (business2community.com)
- Quotes of the day (hotair.com)