High School Teacher Julianna Ortiz Mills Charged with Indecent Liberties with a StudentPosted: February 2, 2015
Mills was placed under a $10,000 secured bond
A teacher at South Iredell High School was charged after having a sexual relationship with a student, according to the Iredell Sheriff’s Office.
“Deputies say the student is over the age of 16, but according to North Carolina law it is a felony for a teacher to have a sexual relationship with a student at the same school.”
The investigation began when an Iredell County deputy saw a suspicious vehicle parked in an undeveloped residential area. The deputy said a woman, later identified as 37-year-old Julianna Ortiz Mills, was standing next to the vehicle and a younger male was sitting inside.
After both were questioned at the Sheriff’s Office, Mills was arrested and charged with one count of sexual activity with a student by a teacher and one felony count of taking indecent liberties with a student by a teacher.
Mills is an English teacher at South Iredell High. According to officials, the alleged crimes took place at locations in Iredell County, but not on school property…(read more)
- Iredell County teacher faces sex with student charges (wxii12.com)
- Georgia High School Teacher Busted for Relationship with Student (everyjoe.com)
- Hot English Teacher Arrested For Victimizing 18-Year-Old Male Student With Sex Ordeal (dailycaller.com)
- #CultureOfRape: Public School Teacher Reportedly Gives 15 Year Old XXX ‘Oral Exam’ (thegatewaypundit.com)
- TEACH WOMEN NOT TO RAPE! (CONT’D): Fourth teen victim of Utah teacher comes forward alleging sexual… (pjmedia.com)
- Joy Morsi Update: Queens Gym Teacher Gets Probation For Sex With Underage Students (punditfromanotherplanet.com)
- Busted for Sex with Student and Sending Nude Pics, Connecticut High School Teacher Danielle Watkins Not Looking Happy in Police Photo (punditfromanotherplanet.com)