Super-Secret Shadow GovernmentPosted: February 5, 2015
Charlie Spiering writes: President Obama met with American Muslim leaders this afternoon, according to the White House schedule, but so far the administration is unwilling to reveal who attended the meeting, which was closed to the press.
The White House released a readout of the meeting explaining that Obama discussed “a range of domestic and foreign policy issues” including Obamacare, police fairness, anti-Muslim discrimination, and the upcoming Summit on Countering Violence Extremism.
“The President discussed the need to continue countering ISIL and other groups that commit horrific acts of violence, purportedly in the name of Islam,” the readout continued.
White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest defended the meeting during his daily press briefing, pointing out that it wasn’t “unusual” for the president to meet with “a wide variety of communities from across the country.”
…But the White House was unwilling to release the names of leaders who attended the meeting…(read more)
- The White House Won’t Reveal Who Attended Obama’s Secret Meeting With Muslim Leaders – Breitbart (copticchristian.newsvine.com)
- White House Won’t Reveal who Attended Obama’s Secret Meeting with Muslim Leaders (teaparty.org)
- Latest White House Intruder Was a Quadcopter Drone (nymag.com)
- Former CIA Officer: Obama Administration’s Release of Guantanamo Bay Terror Prisoners Is ‘Insane’ (insider.foxnews.com)
- Obama Will Hold Summit on ‘Countering Violent Extremism’ – Not Radical Muslim Terrorism (patriotupdate.com)
- Obama rebrand the Taliban as insurgency (ivarfjeld.com)