College Students Prefer Their iPhones Over Sex and BeerPosted: February 11, 2015
According to a super not scientific study
But those people are wrong. There is one thing college students care about more than sex, drugs, parties or anything else. And that is their iPhones. At least, according to a recent study conducted by Student Monitor. Researchers surveyed 1,200 undergrads around the U.S. to choose “what’s in on campus” from a list of 77 options, Fortune reports.
Apple’s iPhone earned the most votes, with 66% of students selecting it. The next most popular results were coffee, texting, Facebook, iPads and Instagram. Beer was #7 on the list and “hooking up” was #12.
The least popular activities on the list? Smoking cigarettes, doing drugs, volunteering and being eco-friendly….
- Instagram Takes on Vine With Looping Video Update (abcnews.go.com)
- U.S. college students prefer Apple iPhone and iPad over sex and beer (macdailynews.com)
- Technology › Apple reported in talks for streaming TV content (japantoday.com)
- Apple is Certain, Once Again, to Garner the Biggest Quarterly Profits in Corporate History (pjmedia.com)
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3 (phonearena.com)