21 Victim Salute: ISIS Beheads Egyptian Christians, Releases Another Snuff VideoPosted: February 15, 2015
The Egyptians, dressed in orange jump suits, were beheaded after being forced down on the ground on a beach. An early caption in the video says the location is “Wilayat Tarabulus by the Mediterranean Sea,” which suggests that it was filmed near Tripoli.
“This undeniably means that the group now views Christian populations as not only targets but also part of the bigger ‘Crusader plot,’ not separate from the US-led coalition or aggressors. The group’s message is highly intimidating and it somewhat challenges the Western nations to intervene and save the Christians as it intervened to save the Yazidis and others.”
Each of the victims, who are all male, is paired with a masked, knife-wielding terrorist and, after a brief statement by the ISIS leader, they are all beheaded.
— Russell Moore (@drmoore) February 15, 2015
The video is called “A Message signed with blood to the nation of the cross” and was released by the group’s Al-Hayat Media Center, according to Flashpoint Intelligence, a global security firm and NBC News consultant.
“This undeniably means that the group now views Christian populations as not only targets but also part of the bigger ‘Crusader plot,’ not separate from the US-led coalition or aggressors…(read more)
- Hearses queue for bodies of 300 migrants feared drowned in latest Mediterranean crossing horror – dailymail (andrewazzopardi.org)
- More than 200 migrants missing after boats sink in Mediterranean, says UN (theguardian.com)
- VIDEO: Mediterranean ‘a graveyard for migrants’ (bbc.co.uk)
- ISIS video reportedly shows beheading of 21 Christians (kfor.com)
- 200 migrants missing after boats sink (wsbt.com)
- Good News – 300 Invaders Drown At Sea Trying To Invade Europe (dailyslave.com)