Phyllis Schlafy: Democrats Plan To Win Elections With Illegal Immigrant VotesPosted: March 4, 2015 | |
Phyllis Schlafy writes: The Obama Democrats have an audacious scheme for winning future elections. They just plan to import 5 million non-citizens and credential them as voters who will, in gratitude, vote Democratic.
The way this devious formula works is stunningly simple. Just get the new Republican Congress (under Speaker John Boehner and Sen. Mitch McConnell) to pass a full-funding bill for Homeland Security without any exception for the funding of Obama’s illegal executive amnesty, which will allow Obama to give work permits, Social Security numbers and driver’s licenses to 5 million illegal aliens.
Once the 5 million so-called undocumented persons are given those valuable documents, there is no way to stop them from voting. That conclusion is drawn from the testimony of voting experts such as Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach, who told the U.S. House Oversight Committee on Feb. 12, “It’s a guarantee it will happen.”
Kobach’s warning was reinforced by testimony before the same committee by Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted, who noted that the 5 million non-citizens would receive the “same documents that federal law requires the states to recognize as valid forms of identification for voter registration.” And once an alien registers to vote, Kobach said, it is “virtually impossible” to remove him from the voter rolls.
A third witness, Hans von Spakovsky, suggested that Social Security numbers issued to the 5 million illegal aliens should contain a code (such as “N” for non-citizen) that would instantly reveal their ineligibility to vote. But that simple fix would happen only if the Obama administration sincerely wants to keep them from voting, which I doubt.
In case the illegal aliens need spending money, they can collect a special handout from the U.S. taxpayers called Earned Income Tax Credit, which was designed to help parents who are working to support their families. IRS Commissioner John Koskinen told the Senate Finance Committee on Feb. 3 that as soon as the illegal aliens receive their Social Security numbers, they will be allowed to go back and claim the EITC for up to three previous years in which they worked illegally.
What about the employers who illegally hired these people? They will get off scot-free, even though documentation clearly exists to prosecute and punish them.
Opponents of amnesty were cheered by the news that a federal judge issued an injunction against Barack Obama’s unconstitutional and illegal executive amnesty. The judge ruled in favor of the lawsuit filed by the new Texas Gov. Greg Abbott, along with 25 other states….(read more)
- Democrats are Planning to Win Elections Using Illegal Aliens Votes (joemiller.us)
- Yep. Illegals get everything, we get nothing… (gds44.wordpress.com)
- Confirmed: Illegals Who Paid No Taxes Will Get Tax Refunds From The IRS (lonelyconservative.com)
- Amnesty Beneficiaries Could Claim More Than $35K In Tax Benefits In First Year (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Amnesty Beneficiaries Could Claim More Than $35K In Tax Benefits In First Year (gunnyg2.wordpress.com)
- Obama’s free tax refund to illegal immigrants (jbsanctuary.wordpress.com)
- Pols warn Obama actions could let illegal immigrants who paid no taxes get gov’t payouts (unfairmovie.com)
- Illegals Who Receive Obama’s Amnesty Can Claim Over $35K in First Year (tpnn.com)