‘But Not For Thee!’ Clinton Internal Cable Forbids Use of Personal Email Accounts?Posted: March 5, 2015
Fox News has exclusively obtained an internal 2011 State Department cable that shows Secretary of State Clinton’s office told employees not to use personal email for security reasons, while at the same time, HRC conducted all government business on a private account.
[Source – Gretawire]
Sent to Diplomatic and Consular Staff in June 2011, the unclassified cable, with Clinton’s electronic signature, makes clear to “avoid conducting official Department from your personal e-mail accounts” and employees should not “auto-forward Department email to personal email accounts which is prohibited by Department policy.”
The Cable was addressed to all diplomatic and consular posts with the subject line “Securing Personal E-mail Accounts.”
While the cable told employees to secure personal/home email accounts given increased targeting of government employees, it makes clear that these personal accounts should never be used for government business and cites the departure procedures which prohibit the practices.
- Dems Spin Furiously for Hillary (frontpagemag.com)
- VIDEO: Obama Spokeswoman Tries to Dodge Megyn Kelly’s Question… Bad Idea (conservativetribune.com)
- How Can Hillary Clinton Possibly Become President? (onecitizenspeaking.com)
- Learn from Hillary: Keep Personal and Work Emails Separate (tarnews.co.za)
- Hillary’s E-mail Ethics Breach: The Only Questions Are 1) “How Can Anyone Trust Her?” and 2) “Is there Nothing Her Supporters Won’t Excuse?” (ethicsalarms.com)