Cultivating Violence, Division, and Racial Hatred: George Soros Spent $33 MILLION Bankrolling Ferguson ProtestersPosted: March 9, 2015 | |
For Dailymail.com, Kieran Corcoran reports: Liberal billionaire George Soros donated $33million to social justice organizations which helped turn events in Ferguson from a local protest into a national flashpoint.
“Organizers from professional groups in Washington, D.C., and New York were bussed into the Missouri town to co-ordinate messaging and lobby to news media to cover events using the billionaire’s funding.”
The handouts, revealed in tax filings from Soros’s private foundation, were given to dozens of different groups which weighed in on the crisis.
Organizers from professional groups in Washington, D.C., and New York were bussed into the Missouri town to co-ordinate messaging and lobby to news media to cover events using the billionaire’s funding.
“The slew of organizations reportedly created their own online ‘echo chamber’, by using their extensive social media presences to ‘like’, repost and comment on articles putting across their point of view.”
The cash was reportedly funneled into keeping up numbers of protesters in the community over a period of months by bringing in outside activists.
“Soros also gave money to the Drug Policy Alliance, which worked on the perpetuation of the ‘black lives matter’ buzz phrase, which has been incorporated into speeches by political figures including Hillary Clinton.”
Meanwhile papers from think tanks were disseminated to bring in extra coverage of the civil unrest, also linked to the police killings of Eric Garner in Staten Island and Tamir Rice, 12, in Cleveland, Ohio.
“One recipient of his funding is the Organization for Black Struggle, which in turned established a group called the Hands Up Coalition, that has helped make ubiquitous the ‘hands up, don’t shoot’ slogan.”
Outlets which covered the research, and the movements themselves, included one, Colorlines, which Soros himself has funded.
The slew of organizations reportedly created their own online ‘echo chamber’, by using their extensive social media presences to ‘like’, repost and comment on articles putting across their point of view.
The director of Soros’s fund said that they have no direct control over the groups they give to, and said they are all trying to improve accountability.
He told the Washington Times: ‘Helping groups combine policy, research [and] data collection with community organizing feels very much the way our society becomes more accountable.
‘The incidents, whether in Staten Island, Cleveland or Ferguson, were spontaneous protests – we don’t have the ability to control or dictate what others say or choose to say.’
The Soros cash was also put to work driving buzzwords and social media campaigns to propel Ferguson into the national consciousness…..(read more)
- NY debate over grand jury reforms starts among lawmakers (northcountrypublicradio.org)
- Shock As It’s Revealed George Soros Spent Millions Creating The Ferguson Race Riots. (nowtheendbegins.com)
- This Clown Terrorized One Town For An Entire Month…You Won’t Believe Why (viralnova.com)
- George Soros spent $33MILLION bankrolling Ferguson protesters (wtfrly.com)
- NYPD: Staten Island Man Arrested In Vandalism Of American Flag Murals (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- Money-grubber Sharpton? Eric Garner’s Daughter Slams Rev. Al (selwynduke.typepad.com)
- No Indictment in Garner Case (nationalreview.com)
- THE HILL: Obama approval on race relations drops. President Obama’s approval rating on his handl… (pjmedia.com)
- LIFE IN MIKE BLOOMBERG’S NEW YORK: Staten Island Sandy Victims Charged for Unused Water. “Staten I… (pjmedia.com)