BREAKING: Chinese Hackers Reveal They Have Archive of Hillary’s State Department Emails, Offer them to GOP in Rare DealPosted: March 12, 2015
Chinese hackers offer Clinton Archive in Exchange for Exclusive Access to Future Celebrity Porn Leaks
HONG KONG – Chinese hackers contacted John Boehner‘s office this week, offering their archived record of Hillary Clinton’s email database, in exchange for a guarantee of exclusive access to future leaks of celebrity nude images and videos, sources inside the capitol have confirmed. The Department of Homeland security, however, denies any knowledge of a deal being offered by the Chinese, and authorities in Beijing decline to comment. “This is either a rogue operation, or a prank”, said Eric Holder, when contacted for comment. “There’s no evidence the emails they claim to have are authentic.”
Other officials disagreed, conceding that military and non-military hackers inside Chinese have long held copies of every email written and received by cabinet officers in the U.S. “We know they keep records of our correspondence, probably even more complete ones than we do”, said one official. “There’s really not a lot we can do about it. We might as well benefit from it.” Boehner agreed, and suggested that negotiations with A-list actresses are already underway.
“I’d do my part, if it meant this scandal could be neutralized”, said actress Kirsten Dunst, “but only if other actresses do it, too, and only if the images don’t appear outside China.” A spokesperson for Jennifer Lawrence said that under certain conditions she might allow personal photographs to be shared among Chinese hackers, but declined to say what those conditions are. “Jennifer is a patriot,” her spokesperson said. “But she’s also a realist. She doesn’t necessarily trust the Chinese to honor non-disclosure agreements. Another actress, Kate Upton, declined to participate, “If they wanted picture of me, they’d have them by now. Everyone else does”, she said.
GOP leaders were reluctant to go on record. “We would rather not comment until we see the Clinton emails. We need proof that the Chinese offer is authentic. And we need to confirm the Clinton email archive can be transferred safely back into the appropriate servers in the U.S.”
- John Boehner allies fret coup attempt (debatepolitics.com)
- Kirsten Dunst ‘Kreates’ Some Green Juices for Two (justjared.com)
- Judas Boehner to Allow Clean Vote on DHS Funding Bill by Using Arcane Procedure (downtrend.com)
- Boehner Calls Failed Budget Vote ‘Messy’ (pensitoreview.com)
- Boehner Rules Out Using Congressional Powers To Arrest Lois Lerner For Contempt (dailycaller.com)
- Apple Denies Responsibility For Celeb Photo Leak (dailycaller.com)
- House Republicans Won’t Rule Out Arresting Lois Lerner if Justice Department Doesn’t (punditfromanotherplanet.com)
- Boston Website Makes Joke Of Boehner Poisoning Plot, Speaker’s Alleged Drinking (dailycaller.com)
- Coconuts: Kirsten Dunst Leads Celeb Anger at Apple Over Stars’ Nude iCloud Images Stolen (punditfromanotherplanet.com)
- Boehner: House Won’t Arrest Lerner (nationalreview.com)