Missouri Gun Sales Soar Amid Ferguson UnrestPosted: March 12, 2015
Beginning with the unrest after the August 2014 shooting of Micheal Brown and that which followed the grand jury verdict in favor of Officer Darren Wilson, as well as the fervor maintained by national hucksters intent on keeping racial tensions aflame, gun sales in Missouri are through the roof.
[Follow AWR Hawkins on Twitter @AWRHawkins]
Brown was shot on August 9 ,and within days gun sales began a sharp rise. On August 13 Breitbart News reported that citizens in and around St. Louis were buying up the firearms they needed to protect their lives and property.
- Hearing postponed for murder of SEMO student in downtown St. Louis (fox2now.com)
- Hearing put off for man accused in St. Louis shooting death (washingtontimes.com)
- BOMBSHELL: Authorities caved to radicals’ demands for ineffective policing in Ferguson (grumpyelder.com)
- Mo. appeals court judge tapped to take over Ferguson municipal court (foxnews.com)
- Ferguson police chief Thomas Jackson quits (stuff.co.nz)
- Missouri Gov. Warns Against ‘Senseless Violence’ in Anticipation of Ferguson Grand Jury Verdict (nationalreview.com)
- Brown Family “Profoundly Disappointed” With Grand Jury Decision …(Burn This B*tch Down) (thegatewaypundit.com)